Wednesday, December 19, 2012

3 weeks in and discouraged...

I didnt realize today marked week three until just now (3:08 PM).  Well I must say, I am feeling discouraged for a few reasons, and trying not to just say forget it! 

1. I do not seem to be losing any pounds.  I weighed in today at 230.3, that did not make me smile at all.  I know this is my fault.  I did not stay within my calorie count a couple days, and the scale is reminding me of that.

2. I just want to eat.  It is as simple as that, I just want to eat without counting and calculating.  I know that I can if I make better choices, but the things I want to eat, are not as healthy as they need to be for me to be able to "just eat".

3. It does not feel like a lifestyle.  This whole calorie counting thing does not feel like a lifestyle to me yet.  I guess by now I expected to be extremely comfortable in what I knew about food.  Like I would be able to just eye ball measurements, and I would have a deeper understanding of how many calories foods were in general...WRONG.

4.  Exercise is not my favorite thing!  I still do not like exercising.  I have yet to go to the gym, and I know I need to.  I have been walking and doing wii fit, which is good, but not great.

I do have a moment of celebration: I was about to do 12 situps yesterday!!! I was so stoked.  In addition to that, I can tell my arm muscles are becoming more toned.  So even though there are many reasons for wanting to give up, there are a few for wanting to hang on.

Lately I have been wanting everything sweet, I have to research and see what that is all about...I will let you know...Until thinner comes,  I will continue pushing and planning.  After all, I am just fine tuning the treasure that I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment